Rutland Water Normanton Church and Welland Viaduct

Check out my ride on Strava: https://strava.app.link/0dDFElT745b back in Peterborough for a few days do a few rides I'd planned last time but it was just to hot and I came this way as the forecast was better than the southwest so off to Rutland Water via Stamford to see that church in the water however water level is low, so not quite what it looks like on most photos but I did take one of the poster at the visitor centre where I stopped for coffee and flapjack best part of a tenner gone £7.69 then onwards to the Welland Viaduct now that's impressive
(1,275 yards (1.166 km) long with 82 arches) a lot more arches than that other one in the Peak District only downside is the climb out 😮‍💨 peaking at 17% still made it along with a few others there's life in the old dog yet then it's back to the site via Elton lots of pretty villages and churches around here maybe take a fltter ride tomorrow 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wonder why he has to practice out here

Just The Dragons Teeth for Today

Around the Pink Windmill to see if Grotbags is in